- February Membership Meeting : Speed Networking for Business
- Lake County Juvenile Diabetes Walk Family at the Dream Home Expo on May 22nd - 25th
- Gazette Newspaper will hold a Special Section Cover Photo Contest!
- Economic Development News : A Letter and An Updated
- The Lake County Development Council invites you to 20th Anniversary Legislative Breakfast
- 2015 COSE Business Pitch Competition
- Four part training on Social Media & Email Marketing
- Lake Kidz Biz Announces Winners of Annual Business Awards
- ... And more. Download
- January Chamber Meeting - Getting Green for Going Green
- Introducing Painesville Area Chamber's New Board President/Chair, David Komjati, of KeyBank
- Monthly Luncheon Sponsor Cose
- Alzheimer's Disease-Tips to Engage
- Lake Health Occupational Services
- Home & Lifestyle Show Download
- November Meeting… Millionaires Row, Cleveland, Ohio
- Letter from Jeffrey Sivyer
- Alzheimer's Disease, The Lantern of Madison
- November General Membership Sponsor, Lake County Visitors Bureau
- September Meeting - Legislative Candidates & Issues Forum
- Thank you for supporting our 2014 Golf Outing!
- Distinguished Awards Nomination Form
- Taste of Painesville
- CompManagement Free Educational Seminar
- Collaboration Study with the Madison/Perry Area Chamber of Commerce Download
- July Meeting - An Introduction to Inbound Marketing
- Photographer Digs Up Gold in Northeast Ohio
- Lantern of Madison - Alzheimer's and Dementia unit
- Lake Erie College begins Master of Physician Assistant Studies program
- Painesville Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Golf Outing
- Lake Health Occupational Health Services Download
- Social, Local & Mobile: Tips for Getting Found
- Do you have questions about how Health Care Reform is impacting your business?
- AT&T Continues to Hire Throughout Ohio as a Result of a Project VIP Investment
- Upcoming Small Business Symposium Download
- How To Make 2014 The Best Year Ever
- March Meeting Sponsor - First Merit
- April Meeting Sponsor - Lake Metroparks
- April Meeting Sponsor - Painesville Community Improvement Corporation
- Lantern of Madison - Alzheimer's and dementia care unit Download
- Health Care Reform: What you need to know.
- Energy costs on the rise.
- A Message from Painesville Area Chamber of Commerce Board President, Jeffrey Sivyer
- First Federal of Lakewood : We've Been Here. We'll Be Here.
- Lantern of Madison
- Lake Health - Occupational Health Services
- 25 Year Members
- CompManagement Alternative Rating Program Enrollment Underway for 2014 Policy Year
- You said you wanted us to bring Maia Beatty back and We Listened.
- Shop Lake County Expo
- K.E. Mears Financial Services - THE Y IS FOR…
- November Meeting - Fraud Autopsy: Inside Three Real-Life Fraud Cases Let’s Learn from the Mistakes of Others
- After Five Networking Event at Holiday Inn
- Comp Management - Continue to Reduce the Amount You Pay to the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- December Meeting - 2013 Holiday Mixer
- Lantern of Madison - SVAYUS therapeutic care model
- Shop Lake County!
- Lake Kidz Biz Announces Winners of First Year Business Award
- September Meeting - Legislative Candidates & Issues Forum
- CompManagement - Continue to Reduce the Amount You Pay to the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Quail Hollow Resort Welcomes - Timothy Kinnally, Their New Executive Chef!
- Lake County Port Authority has New Name...Soon to Have New Look
- FAIRPORT HARBOR IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- Anthem - HEALTHCARE REFORM INFO
- Lantern of Madison, an Assisted Living community for seniors
- How to Succeed with Internet Marketing
- Membership Meeting - Lake County Port Authority Update with Executive Director Mark Rantala
- Cose Energy Choice
- CompManagement Workers' Compensation Update
- Anthony Carson Jr. Named Painesville City Manager
- Anthem - The Employer mandate - What you need to know Download
- May Meeting - Speed Dating for Business Networking Luncheon
- June Meeting - Attitude is Everything
- Ribbon Cutting Celebration & Open House at Krammer Comfort Services LLC and Families Moving Forward
- Grand Opening at Holiday Inn.
- May / June Meeting Sponsor Highlight - Jack's Pools and Spas, Key Bank, Lantern of Madison and Morse Van Lines.
- Golf outing registration Download
- March Meeting... Update on Healthcare Reform Luncheon Meeting
-April Meeting - Fresh Eggs and Flying Lessons: Finding and Expressing Your Brand’s Position
- March Meeting Sponsor - Griswold Home Care
- First Federal Lakewood - Innovative Solutions and Quality Customer Care
- March Meeting Sponsor - Painesville Community Improvement Corporation
- April Meeting Sponsor - Lantern of Madison
- Council on Aging Seeks Sponsors for March for Meals 2013 Download
- Ohio Minimum Wage Increasing January 1, 2013
- Welcome to our newest board member - Heather Suponcic
- 2013 Annual Awards Banquet
- February Meeting - Do you want to create remarkable results in your business and in your life?
- Outgoing President Message - What just happened?
- Eric Lofquist Wins Ernst & Young National Entrepreneur Of The Year
November Meeting - Encourage Development
Shop Lake County! A business and community expo.
What is Hospice and Palliative Care?
First Federal Lakewood puts customer service first and provides solutions for retail and business customers
Lower your workers’ compensation premiums today!
Chamber Political Candidate Events in September 2012
September Meeting Sponsor Spotlight... Lake Health is truly a one-stop shop for area employers.
October Meeting... Leadership Redefined
Small Business Convention at
Kalahari Resorts Oct. 25 & 26
Lake County Port Authority Offers
New Service to Area Small Businesses
Telecom Investments Continue to Boost Ohio’s Economy
- August Meeting
- Painesville Police Chief Appointed to Lake ADAMHS Board
- Former Coe Manufacturing Site Closer to Redevelopment
- Your Chamber Plus Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
-About Businesses That Invest in Their Local Chamber
Two New Lake County Revolving Loands and New Microload Awarded
May is Membership Month
It's a Buyer's Market for Natural Gas and Electric Savings
CompManagement - Workers' Compensation Update
Your Chamber Plus Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
May Meeting... Politics and Public Policy: Why Should I Care & What Can I Do About It?
Annual Networking Luncheon Friday, June 22nd
- Tartan Yachts Wins Prestigious Awards for the New Tartan 4000
- Are Your Passengers Toxic or Dynamic? - March Meeting
- Why Are They So Weird???? Navigating a Generationally-Diverse Workplace - April Meeting
- and more... Download
Annual Awards Banquet
Executive Director Hired for Downtown Painesville Organization
Roberta Kalb reappointed to ADAMHS Board
Auburn Career Center: Educating the Future
Lubrizol Assists City of Painesville with Lathrop Park Playground
Lake County Port Authority and Lake County Chambersof Commerce Take Pulse of Lake County Economy
T&T Bakery Celebrates 40 Years in Painesville
February General Membership Meeting - Listen Up - It Begins With You
Shop Lake County Registration